Crafting With Diane

Sunday, October 3, 2010

National Card Making Day!


Hope everyone had as much fun on National Card Making Day as I did. I was invited by my friend/upline Julie to go to a cabin in the mountains w/10+ other stampers to enjoy this day together. We brought enough supplies to last us a week or more! Doesn't this always happen when you go away somewhere? You always pack too much. Thank you Julie for inviting me and a shout out and HUGE thank you to Beverlee for allowing this awesome weekend to happen!

The picture above is one of my favorite items that I made this weekend. It held most of my projects and it's super easy to make. I used dsp from Deck the Halls (LOVE that dsp!), Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the bottom of the bag and the large scallop square, Old Olive was used for the smaller of the scalloped squares and the Santa stamp comes from the stamp set "Jolly Old Saint Nick". I love this stamp set because it has the old fashioned Santa from back when I was a child....yes, it was a very long time ago!! lol. I also used Cherry Cobbler seam binding for the bag handles and old fashioned brads for decoration. All items used on this project is from Stampin' Up!!

If you want to learn to make this project or something else...sign up on http://www.meetup.com/Merced-Stampin-Scrapbooking-using-Stampin-Up/ to find upcoming classes near you! There is no cost to join this meetup.

I have a huge amount of projects to share with you from this weekend so I will definately be blogging more soon!

No comments: