Crafting With Diane

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Miss You Already.....

Well, the time has come to an end for another year. Sale-A-Bration is now over (said with a heavy sigh!!). I absolutely love this time of the year because I can get Free Stampin Up! items....nothing better. It not only means that free items have stopped (because we all know that just by simply having a party you can get gobs of free Stampin Up! items!) but it means that we're closer to......yep, the new CATALOG!!! Although I haven't seen much of what is to come I can honestly say...you won't be disappointed!!

And with that, I have a card that I made for another class that I held last month using a Sale A Bration stamp called Sprinkled Expressions. I have the same basic design twice w/different colors & a different stamp from the set. I hope you like it.  Oh & don't forget to leave me some kind words....


1 comment:

Sue in CT said...

Those are both nice. I love how the image has white in them. Everything matches so nice. Great job.