Crafting With Diane

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Grand Bazaar

On Saturday my upline Julie Ramos & I were vendors in Modesto's SOS club "The Grand Bazaar" that was put on by Jamie Carroll Candelario Leigh. She did a wonderful job putting on this event. I had a wonderful time catching up w/Julie! I met alot of new ladies and got some new leads. I even caught up with a co-worker that I worked w/many years ago...although I won't say how MANY years ago...lol. Here are a few pictures of our booth Saturday.



Let me know what you think! This is my 2nd craft show and if you have any ideas please let me know.

Til next time...follow me on my facebook page "Stampin Up With Diane"

1 comment:

Deborah Smart said...

Love your new blog look, Diane! Woohoo - how exciting :)
Your Fair set up looks great - I hope it went well for you.
~Deb from www.stampandcreate.net