Crafting With Diane

Monday, September 17, 2012

September Card #4


This last card from my September class is my favorite. I LOVE this stamp set called "Fabulous You". This card used basic black & Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I used cherry cobbler seam binding with a brad from our Antique Brad selection. The design series paper (DSP) is from the Neutrals Collection. We stamped the shoe and cut it out and adhered it to an embossed whisper white cardstock. You may not be able to see the embossing but we used the "fancy fan" folder.  I will be adding more cards shortly.

As always, you are welcome to "Like" my facebook page to view past cards that aren't on my blog. Just search for "Stampin Up With Diane" (without the quotations)


post signature

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks great and a great idea!