Crafting With Diane

Saturday, October 27, 2012

~~SALE~~ Exciting News

Hello fellow crafters!!! I do hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather now that it's Fall!! I know I am! I'm so excited to let everyone know about some awesome things happening @ Stampin Up!  First off on my facebook page yesterday I let everyone in on a SALE that's happening this Monday 10/29/12. Any stamp in the catalog is 15% off...YES 15% OFF!!! This is for 24 hours only starting at 12:01am MT - 11:45pm MT. You know there's a stamp set that you've been wanting & now it's on SALE.

This DOES NOT include :
Hostess sets
Bundled stamp sets
Digital stamp brush sets

BUT it DOES include:
Background stamps
Personalized name stamps
Cookie press stamps
Single-image stamps
AND SPEAKING OF SINGLE-IMAGE STAMPS....Stampin Up! has come up with selling single stamps from 2 of your favorite sets

Perfectly Penned
Word Play

Here are some more single stamps available until 1/2/13. Some are from sets in the catalog & some are brand new!  You can order these starting Monday 10/29 Because on this day You'll also get 15% off of these stamps too!!! You can order from my online store by clicking here .



AND....




post signature

No comments: