Crafting With Diane

Monday, July 12, 2010

Stamp Club Project

Good afternoon everyone! In Merced, we're on our way to close to 100 degrees today. I'm very thankful today (and every other hot day!!) for air conditioning.  This past Saturday was Stamp Clubs Hostess Appreciation night. Thanks to Julie for having us do 2 fun and easy projects. The food won an honorable mention...Julie definately outdid herself (as usual) Here is one of the projects we did Saturday night. This is a really cute post it note holder. It's actually an acrylic picture frame w/Stampin Up's newest DSP "Greenhouse Gala". I love this paper. It's very colorful and rather trendy looking. I do hope you like what i've made.

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

Oh this is really cute Diane! I'd love to know how you made it......ok? This would be awesome gifts for any time of the year. I too love that paper - and the little emblem you stamped the note paper with is just the finishing touch!