Crafting With Diane

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Unconvention Stamping Night!!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you that my stampin friends & I got together from noon until almost 10pm last night...and did we have fun!! We didn't attend the 2010 Stampin Up convention so we had an UNcovention get together. I was "supposed" to be there at noon but fun from Friday night made me late along with a wonderful flat tire! Thank goodness for bills because if I hadn't stopped to pay for one my tire could have blown out on the freeway which would have made my day horrible!! Anywho, I want to share with you a card I copied from the new catalog. It is soooooo adorable and I'm glad that my upline & good friend Julie was able to get the card recipe. I used the new "blushing bride" cardstock, with the new stamp set "Greeting card Kids". I used my favorite blender pen witht he colors blushing bride, cherry cobbler, old olive & chocolate chip to color in the card. I hope you like it as much as I had fun making it!

No comments: